Finding the right speaker for your event is important. Often the success of an event boils down to the quality of the speakers. If they provide life-changing, insightful messages, participants are motivated and inspired. If they don't, not so much.
This page will tell you a bit about how to book Dan Vis, the founder of FAST Missions to speak for your next event. And help you decide if he would be a good fit for your needs.
A Bit About Me
My name is Dan Vis, and I have been a proponent of disciple-making for more than 20 years. I have served as an educator, administrator, and more recently as the pastor of a fast growing church in the western suburbs of Chicago, where I was ordained as a minister by the Illinois Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. I have written two popular books, and numerous Bible study courses and booklets. And I've spoken at hundreds of locations in more than a dozen countries.
I am the founder of FAST Missions, and currently serve full-time as its director. This allows me to focus my full energies on study, writing, coaching, and speaking.
The topics I like to speak about most include Bible memorization, church transformation, ministry development, leadership, and disciple-making.
My favorite speaking events are pastor retreats, where I get to interact with some of the most interesting and fun people in the world. I also enjoy campmeetings, where I can use the slower pace to spend more quality time with seminar participants. I also enjoy meeting new churches over a weekend, or even better, a 10 day "field school" where I can get to know your church more intimately and support it more effectively.
I have been married to my lovely wife, Vi, for almost 30 years, and currently reside in North Dakota with my daughter Becca, and our excessively friendly dog, Libby. I enjoy gardening, photography, running, and lot's of gadgets.
My Commitment To You
If you decide to invite me as a speaker, I will give you my very best effort. My goal will be to act as a catalyst, to help you achieve the objectives you have set for your event. I come to serve.
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional response to your emails and requests for event information.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so I can better understand how to serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my newsletter and social media channels, assuming your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.
- Well prepared, clearly presented, biblical messages focused on achieving the outcomes you desire for your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees, providing links to follow-up books, articles, and other recommended resources.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure I met your expectations, and to find ways to improve my ability to serve.
How To Book Me
If you would like to book me for your event, please use our Help Hotline to start the conversation. Let's explore the possibilities together!