The Moral Machinery
This book covers some of the most important topics in Christianity. It explores the "Moral Machinery" God has given to every man--using the Old Testament sanctuary as a map or model.
You will find the parallels astonishing, the insights profound, and the implications thrilling. This book pulls together so many important keys to a life of victory, you will want to read it again and again--and highlight sections from cover to cover.
Some of the questions answered in this book include:
- What is the conscience?
- How do we develop character?
- Is imagination good or bad?
- Is there a hidden unconscious in man?
- What really happens at conversion?
- How do we walk by faith? Live in the Spirit?
- How do the emotions, reason and will interact?
- What makes memory so important?
- Is it really possible to live a life of glory?
If we are serious about finishing the work, it is going to take a whole new breed of worker. Workers with far more insight into the inner workings of the human heart. Who truly grasp the keys to victory over temptation. Who live with a profound sensitivity to the promptings of the Spirit. Who experience a richer, almost radical, level of spirituality. This book can help!