The Moral Machinery
This book covers some of the most important topics in Christianity. It explores the "Moral Machinery" God has given to every man--using the Old Testament sanctuary as a map or model.
You will find the parallels astonishing, the insights profound, and the implications thrilling. This book pulls together so many important keys to a life of victory, you will want to read it again and again--and highlight sections from cover to cover.
Some of the questions answered in this book include:
- What is the conscience?
- How do we develop character?
- Is imagination good or bad?
- Is there a hidden unconscious in man?
- What really happens at conversion?
- How do we walk by faith? Live in the Spirit?
- How do the emotions, reason and will interact?
- What makes memory so important?
- Is it really possible to live a life of glory?
Here's a brief quote to whet your appetite:
If we are serious about finishing the work, it is going to take a whole new breed of worker. Workers with far more insight into the inner workings of the human heart. Who truly grasp the keys to victory over temptation. Who live with a profound sensitivity to the promptings of the Spirit. Who experience a richer, almost radical, level of spirituality. To finish the work, we have got to get down to understanding the nitty gritty of how Christianity works. It is going to take nothing less!
Available from FAST for just $10.00.