Bible School
START    CLASSES    TOOLS    MESSAGES
This month, we're going to be looking at various insights to help us become a more effective Bible worker. To start this month, I want to share a great little memo reminding us what it's all about. Get ready to discover the true value of a soul...

It is important to know the value of a soul. Having a healthy understanding of our own worth contributes to a sense of personal well-being. And understanding the worth of others improves how we relate to and treat those around us. But often, we fail to grasp the basis of our value as humans.

It's sometimes said we derive our value from the death of Jesus on the cross. I'd like to suggest the cross doesn't create our value, it reveals it. That is, we don't have value because Jesus died for us--Jesus died for us because we have value! But what is that value He saw?

Assuming our value is based on physical abilities, academic excellence, or physical attractiveness just leads to pride. We may assess each other's worth based on externals like these, but God does not. Those with unusual strength, intellect, or beauty are not more valuable to God than those without. And God does not view those with severe handicaps in one or another of these areas as worth less. Our true value lies elsewhere.

The fact is, God could have easily created new beings, to replace Adam and Eve after the fall, with even greater skills, talents, and abilities. Angels already far surpass us! But He didn't. And while sin has been steadily diminishing our potential for 6000 years, our value to God has not diminished one iota. God still sees something inherently valuable in us that compels Him to work for our redemption and restoration.

The Psalmist describes the value of our external abilities in these words:

Psalms 103:14
For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

But even dust has value. And in fact, it is the key to understanding the innate value of a human soul--because dirt can be used to do something extremely important. Notice this passage by the Apostle Paul:

II Corinthians 4:6-7
6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Did you catch that? We are "earthen vessels". The value of clay is not in any of its intrinsic capabilities, but in the fact it can be molded and shaped into a container that can hold something of inestimable value. And the passage makes it clear what that treasure is: the glory of God.

“God sees value in us, because we can contain the glory of God within us, and reflect it to others.”

Click to Tweet

God sees innate value in us, because we have the capacity to contain some measure of the glory of God within us, and reflect that glory to others. His glory, of course, represents His character. And God's longing is for a people who will reveal that character, at last, to the entire waiting universe.

Paul clearly understood God's "intent" is for "the manifold wisdom of God" to be made known "by the church" unto all "the principalities and powers in heavenly places" (Ephesians 3:10To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,). His power working in us "is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think" resulting in the church bringing glory to God "throughout all ages, [worlds] without end" (Ephesians 3:20-2120 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.).

And curiously, this turns our normal notions of value on their head. For the greater our defect, handicap, or limitation, the greater our ability to glorify God! When Paul asked for his thorn to be taken away, God revealed to him that it actually increased his ability to reveal the Father's glory--that His strength was made more perfect in our weakness. Immediately, Paul burst out into praise:

Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

“Rather than 6000 years of sin diminishing our value, our weakened condition increases it!”

Click to Tweet

So you do have tremendous value to God--value in your capacity to contain within your heart the character of God, and reveal it to the world. And the people around you have that same incomprehensible potential as well, making them worth our best efforts. In fact, the weaker the vessel, the greater its ability to fulfill its purpose. The more valuable it becomes.

Jesus clearly saw our potential. He was willing to pay the ultimate price to redeem it! And one day soon He will gather together believers from around the world faithfully revealing the Father's glory to the universe, and settling the issues in the great controversy between good and evil forever. "He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied" (Isaiah 53:11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.). It was worth it.

Comments

Do you wrestle with properly understanding your value? Perhaps not appreciating it fully at times? Or perhaps over exaggerating it on occasion? How important is it to grasp the proper basis of our value?

Can you help by sharing this article with a friend?
Use this link: http://fast.st/296/
Posted by Dan Vis on 05/07/24 - Coach
Amen Valerie. Beautiful post...

Powerful quote Bruce! Thanks for sharing that, and adding it to the discussion.

Susie, that's a great cross link with our class on Monkey Business! :) I think the way we communicate value is by showing love. That's part of what makes love such a powerful force in the world--it communicates value...
Posted by Susie Fetz on 05/07/24
It is sad that they are so many people out there who do not know their value in God’s eyes. They have No purpose in this life and no hope for the future.   Look what evolution has done to the human psych. How can we reach them to let them know that God has a plan and a purpose for their lives and that they are very valuable to him?
Posted by Rebecca Gottfried on 05/07/24 - Coach
Dawne Praise God! I’m thankful for your dedication to this end-time movement! Revelation 14:12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Posted by Dawne Joseph on 05/07/24
Thanks for the scriptural reference Rebecca.
Posted by Rebecca Gottfried on 05/06/24 - Coach
Valerie That's right! You are precious just like a jewel Malachi 3:17And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Bruce I've been reading through Ministry of healing, too. I'll have to look that quote up.

Dawne That's right, God wants us to see our value! Praise God because He offers the solution to open our eyes (Revelation 3:18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.)
Posted by Dawne Joseph on 05/06/24
It is quite important to understand our value. The better we understand our value, the more effective we would be in serving others. The more willing we would be to put others first.

Philippians 2:3-53 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. 4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. 5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: could never be sincerely fulfilled if we do not understand our own value.
Posted by Bruce Thompson on 05/06/24
"We are here to become like God in character, and by a life of service to reveal Him to the world."

The best one-sentence summary of our purpose... and our value. It's from The Ministry of Healing, 409.1
Thanks Dan, I appreciate your thoughts. We need reminding.
Posted by Valerie Wise Burrell on 05/06/24 - Coach
Understanding my value to God and to others has taken a long time to grasp. I thought I needed to do more, work harder, comparing myself to others so as to be “at least at their level”.   It was only as I turned my eyes upon Jesus, studied His life, and started keeping the Word in my heart did I get what my worth has always been to God. I accepted what my worth is to others because I accepted God’s everlasting love for me. Then I experienced rest for my soul.
Posted by Dan Vis on 05/05/24 - Coach
Wow, that is a powerful thought Rebecca. Just now seeing this... He shall SEE the travail of His soul. His vision was clear. He saw our worth...
Posted by Laurie Wissink on 02/27/24 - Coach
This stood out to me in your comment Rebecca, "Sin blinds our eyes from seeing the value in ourselves and others" For me, your connecting verse, Isaiah 53:11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities., especially underscores this value.
Posted by Rebecca Gottfried on 02/25/24 - Coach
Sin blinds our eyes from seeing the value in ourselves and others, but as God helps us overcome sin, He lightens the darkness and helps us appreciate others and our lives more (II Samuel 22:29For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness., Isaiah 53:11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.).

When Herod was using 16 soldiers to guard Peter in diff watches plus being chained by the wrist in between two soldiers, there is no way that any human could have orchestrated that escape before Peter’s execution. But Herod was so blinded by his rage he took the punishment out in vengeance on the soldiers and had them killed because Peter had escaped through God’s intervention with His angel. Sin prevents us from appreciating each other.
Posted by Laurie Wissink on 02/14/24 - Coach
Posted by Becca Mayorga on 02/14/24 - Coach
Laurie love that verse too
Posted by Laurie Wissink on 02/14/24 - Coach
Becca, I love that verse!
Posted by Becca Mayorga on 02/13/24 - Coach
Love the earthen vessel demonstration.
Posted by Laurie Wissink on 11/17/23 - Coach
I was just thinking the same thing Robert.
Posted by Robert Williams on 11/16/23 - Coach
This is encouraging and very insightful. Should be a regular read of all who claim to follow Jesus of Nazareth.
Posted by Dan Vis on 11/06/23 - Coach
Yes Rebecca, it likens our bodies to a temple. And of course the Shekinah Glory filled the Most Holy Place there, and by God's plan is to fill our hearts too. You'll have to take that class one of these days! :)

We have a lot of people going through that class right now so it's on my mind. I love it when different themes in Scripture kind of cross connect like this! :)
Posted by Rebecca Gottfried on 11/06/23 - Coach
Dan I’m guessing you are talking about the class, Moral Machinery?
Posted by Dan Vis on 11/06/23 - Coach
This is one reason I find the Moral Machinery so powerful. It is a visual illustration of how the Shekinah Glory comes to fill the human heart. So inspiring! Thanks Rebecca! You are definitely valued here...
Posted by Rebecca Gottfried on 11/03/23 - Coach
My view on the value of a soul (including my own) has been distorted at times and not truly recognized, but it is a beautiful thing to think about God’s glory being reflected in us. The greater our handicap the more powerful is God’s glory (II Corinthians 12:9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.).
Posted by Dan Vis on 05/04/23 - Coach
Posted by Rebecca Gottfried on 05/02/23 - Coach
Helen Did you have Ephesians 1:4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: in mind in connection with the phrase “God put us in Christ before He created the world”? It’s a powerful thought just by itself… Then when you add all the other layers you mentioned that is edifying to think about.
Posted by Dan Vis on 05/01/23 - Coach
Wow, pretty powerful picture you painted there Helen. I think I need to take a minute and just unpack what you said. So cool...
Posted by Helen De Coteau Grant on 05/01/23
Absolutely loved this!! I often reflect on the fact that God put us in Christ even before He created the world. Then the word says that we are hid with Christ is God. Then the word said that we are sitting in heavenly places with Christ Jesus ( Jesus is sitting at the right hand of the Father ) Then the word said that God places His Spirit within us!!
Wow !! Talk about layers of divine investment in our earthly clay. The Holy Spirit in dwelling and the Father and the Son covering on the outside and they are all one. Glory to God, hallelujah !!!
Posted by Dan Vis on 03/01/23 - Coach
Amen, I can definitely second that prayer Carlota!
Posted by Carlota Belmo on 03/01/23
When we realize and understand how valuable and precious we are to God, and the price that Jesus paid for us on the cross, it would make a big difference in our hearts. Holy Spirit may our hearts and mind be open to receive the gift of Christ Jesus.
Posted by Dan Vis on 02/18/23 - Coach
Amen! The fact He went out to find you shows you already had value! It's such an obvious point Sam. Good post...
Posted by Shawnda McKnight on 02/15/23
Because of our sins and downfalls its easy to see yourself as not worthy- it's very hard to imagine a perfect God finding value in a weak sinner like me. But knowing that Christ died on the cross for me and I am probably that 1 who He had to go find when he had the 99- I know I have some value!
Posted by Dan Vis on 02/14/23 - Coach
I like that formula Barbara: God's love for man should leave us "bursting with joy". And amen about wanting to share that love/joy combo with others...
Posted by Barbara E. LaRose on 02/14/23
What a beautiful article. I had to read it several times. That God could take this earthen vessel and use it to glorify him. It’s a marvel to think what he can still do for us/in us and for others if we are willing. We should all be bursting with joy of God’s unspeakable love for us. Makes you want to get out and work doesn’t it. 👍
Posted by Dan Vis on 01/04/23 - Coach
You are very welcome Robert! This is definitely a different way of thinking about value, isn't it?
Posted by Robert Gonzales on 01/03/23
I do sometimes wrestle with understanding my value in Gods eyes. I am very thankful for this lesson. It has helped me see myself and others in a better light. Thank you so much !!!
Posted by Dan Vis on 12/30/22 - Coach
That's right Margaret, it can be so crippling to not understand our value, and yet having a false sense of our value, at the opposite extreme can be really problematic too. We really need to study deep and understand the basis of our value. That helps solve the issues on both sides...
Posted by Margaret S. Po’oi on 12/29/22
This is so beautiful and so encouraging. Thank you for writing it.
It is important that we understand our value in light of the Word of God. We are "not to think of himself more highly that he ought to think; but to think soberly..."Romans 12:3For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith. As SDAs, we understand truth and the gospel on a different level than the rest of Christendom. Sometimes that can get to our heads. However, God wants that truth to shine, to emanate, be proclaimed, so others can know Him better.
In short, understanding our value also means understanding our role and our work. God bless.
Posted by Dan Vis on 11/30/22 - Coach
Thank you for your kind words Deanne! It's an amazing thought isn't it, that are real value in some ways is in our weakness! :)
Posted by Deanne Reinke on 11/30/22
this was a new concept for me. I am excited to share it with those I meet who have a low self-esteem. This knowledge can be the difference between LIGHT and DARKNESS. thank you for sharing this life-changing article.
Posted by Dan Vis on 11/29/22 - Coach
Wow, that is a cool thought Mike. My dad is a coin collector, so that really resonated with me. I love your conclusion--because we are each one of a kind, God was willing to pay such a high price. Love it!
Posted by Mike Carner on 11/29/22
The value of something is set by the desire of one who wants that something. How much are they willing to give to get it. It's like coin collecting. It's not merely the intrinsic value of the metal that gives a coin value but how much a collector is willing to pay. The rarer it is the more value it will have.

God is a collector of souls, each soul is one of a kind. So God was willing to pay the highest price possible to obtain each of us.
Posted by Dan Vis on 11/24/22 - Coach
Yes, over-emphasizing our own value, esp when combined with minimizing the value of others can be very destructive to relationships! Great point Daniel! Basing our value on our real worth as a container, rather than superficial externals, levels the field. We are all of inestimable value to God, and for the same reason. We can be temples of the Holy Ghost!
Posted by Daniel on 11/23/22
Come across many who overestimate their value - difficult. So yes, it is vitally important to know true value and I appreciated this point - "We are "earthen vessels". The value of clay is not in any of its intrinsic capabilities, but in the fact, it can be moulded and shaped into a container that can hold something of inestimable value. And the passage makes it clear what that treasure is: the glory of God."
Posted by Dan Vis on 11/22/22 - Coach
That's a powerful thought Shanthi, and I agree completely. That's why God will use the last generation, the weakest and most degraded of them all to finally reveal His character in all its fullness to the world. What other generation could it be! :)

Amen brother! You are important, and God has a plan for you. It's not always clear what that is at various points, but if we keep focusing on revealing His character, His plan will work itself out in our life. Stay encouraged Robert!
Posted by Robert Gonzales on 11/21/22
This lesson is powerful!! I do wrestle in understanding my value. I believe it is very important to understand my value seeing myself through Gods eyes.
Posted by Shanthi Solomon on 11/20/22
Having always heard that with each new generation there is greater deterioration in character etc, how refreshing to know that the greater the deterioration, the higher the chance of us fulfilling God’s purpose in revealing His character.
Posted by Dan Vis on 11/18/22 - Coach
Thanks for your testimony Teverly! God is good. And glad to play some small part in exploring this topic. The extraordinary value God sees in us (and in fact re-instills in us as believers) never ceases to amaze me.

As always, a great and very succinct summary Louise!
Posted by Louise P on 11/17/22
God sees innate value in us - the capacity to contain His character in our hearts, and reveal this to the world. AND, the people around us have that same potential! We are all precious in His sight!
Posted by Tev Gray on 11/17/22
Dan , this is why I love the Lord so much!
Only this week I wrote this question in my quarterly, to explore and I believe you have just answered it for me. My questions were: Are we humans, the only world that has dealt with a satan? Is this why, we who have triumphed over him, are so precious to God? Is this why God loves us so much & is doing all to save us?

We are of immeasurable value to God, as in spite of our brokenness, us being dust, having to endure the temptations satan present, we can reflect the glory of God, when we choose to Admit, Believe & Claim. 11 Corinthian 12:10 ....for when I am weak, then I am strong. It is no longer my strength but Christ's strength that is seen. Galatians 2:20I am crucified with Christ: neverthless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. .... nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me.

I can totally understand why there is joy over each sinner that repents - the glory of God shines brighter each time! Luke 15:10Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
Posted by Dan Vis on 11/16/22 - Coach
I'm sorry to hear your story Sam, but it makes a super important point--that when we don't understand our real value, we make many hurtful and destructive decisions. Glad you could be a witness to your friend. Keep praying!
Posted by Shawnda McKnight on 11/15/22
I was just speaking about this with a young woman who is in an abusive relationship and Everyone is trying to get her to leave him. He beats her- he crashed into her brand new car with a stolen one ( hers is totalled) but she continues to date him and "loves" him. I tried to let her know that she is worth more than that and being a child of the King of kings she deserves better. Just knowing I will be a co- heir with Jesus Christ makes me stick out my chest and not settle for anything. She rather have a man that beats her than to be by herself. I know she is a good girl, very intelligent and beautiful- I wish she could see that for herself.
Posted by Dan Vis on 06/01/22 - Coach
Now that is a powerful quote Jeannie that you opened your comment with. I think that captures the point of what I was trying to get across beautifully. Thanks for sharing that!

As for your question, I'm not sure this is an explanation of why some people suffer more, and some less--only that adversity presents greater opportunity to glorify God. And like you said, it amplifies our praise. It was one thing when Job praised God in good times, something else when he praised God during his trials. Job didn't change necessarily, his praise was just perceived differently.

But note God didn't bring those trials. I don't think God makes anyone an invalid, but He does provide extra grace to those individuals, to endure their challenges. And their challenges can help make that grace more prominent. And this is a different way of thinking about adversity, it does turn our perspective upside down. I'm sure Paul felt the same way, when the Lord answered his prayer as He did.

Really great quote, again. And a good question...
Posted by Jeannie Marcoux on 05/31/22 - Coach
The value of man is estimated in heaven according to the capacity of the heart to know God. COL 354.3

So does weakness increase our capacity to know God? I get that when we suffer and continue to trust in God it is like putting a mega phone to our declaration of faith, making it much louder. But for myself, as someone who suffers a lot of chronic and at times acute pain in my body, I struggle to see my enviable position. Why wouldn’t God make us all invalids if this would reveal His glory more and makes us so valuable? Just asking hard questions. This concept turns my world upside down.

If all who commit wrongs would feel that Jesus loves us more dearly for the temptation that has been yielded to and confessed, than if there had been no error, no breach in the armor! – {1888 273.1}
Posted by Dan Vis on 05/30/22 - Coach
The value of a container certainly increases when it's filled with something precious! Let's keep climbing higher Dianne!
Posted by Dianne Knudson on 05/30/22
I realize my value is only in Christ! However, I don’t think I nearly fully grasp what it means to reflect Christ perfectly! That is my desire, to be sure, but I recognize that my mind must be much more focused on Him through His Word throughout each day!!! Thanks for the reminder!
Posted by Dan Vis on 09/07/21 - Coach
Thanks Vincent! Appreciate your kind words, and glad these posts have been an encouragement to you. Good to have you back again. :)

It's true Andrijana, that God never intended for us to struggle with these limitations, but it's also true, that these weaknesses make the power of God even more evident in our life. Someone who overcomes under great adversity is always more inspiring than someone who overcomes with every advantage on their side. In the long run, humans will be exalted to a higher position, throughout all eternity, than if they had never fallen. That's because of the lessons we've learned in our fallen condition...

It's a great question, and opens even more exciting thoughts to contemplate. Thanks for asking that!
Posted by Andrijana on 09/07/21
Such an encouraging and beautiful Monday Memo, thank you very much for that, Dan! I do have one question about this sentence: "For the greater our defect, handicap, or limitation, the greater our ability to glorify God!" That is so only in the context of sin, right? Because if it would be like this always, than God would have created beings with defects from the beginning, because they could reveal His glory better? But He created perfect beings... I didn't really understand this part...(?) Thank you so much for your answer! :-) Greetings from Germany! God bless you and your very great Ministry!
Posted by Vincent Mweemba on 09/06/21
Hi Dan
It has been long I was not participating due some personal matters I was sorting out. We thank God for your recovery from Covid-19 and we shall continue praying for you and many others.
Your post is a great encouragement to me and my family members who read your posts on my android phone.
On the other hand I need to delete some stuff in my phone so I can join on telegram fora. God bless you.
Posted by Dan Vis on 09/06/21 - Coach
That's a good way to think about it Kathryn. That any good we do is His power in us. Which is just another way of saying our real value is our potential to reveal Him to the world.
Posted by Kathryn D. Search on 09/06/21
Since I live and move and breath through Him, My value is only in what I can do through His power working in me. And when that happens I am glorifying Him. Anything good in me comes from Him. Without Him I can do nothing worthwhile. Mentally, Physically, spiritually I am of value, because He created me, redeemed me, and recreates me. So for me to live is gain. All I need is gained through dying to self.
Posted by Dan Vis on 05/27/20 - Coach
Glad this was inspiring for you Terri. The fact is, your past experiences make the miracle you are today all that much more, well, miraculous. That' what adds power to your testimony, and brings glory to God. Reminds me of that verse in the reading: II Corinthians 12:9-109 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.. Incredible!

I wonder Laurie, if that's not part of the liberty Paul encouraged us to stand fast in (Galatians 5:1Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.). I suppose it's primarily talking about a bondage to sin, but I think most addictions are powered by shame, guilt, bitterness and other negative emotions. Understand our value in Christ is indeed liberating internally, which leads to freedom externally. Just a thought that ran through my mind when I read your coment.

Glad we could share something you can use Valerie. I love to think of FAST as an army of workers around the world doing all kinds of different ministries in different ways. Each encouraging and supporting and praying for one another. Your post makes me think we are slowly getting there... :)
Posted by Valerie Wise Burrell on 05/25/20 - Coach
Dan,
This is a message that I can share with one of my clients who is not a Christian; however, I hope to be able to direct her to the peace she is searching for that can only come from Christ. I will put her in the Prayer Chapel! I am so grateful for my FAST family.
Valerie
Posted by Laurie Wissink on 05/25/20 - Coach
I agree with Terri. It's wonderful; I might even use the word, liberating, to be reminded of our value. Praise God! This is one of my favorite memos.
Posted by Terri Krovoza on 05/25/20
Wow! What a God moment for me was this message! Just this morning in my devotions I was wrestling with things in my past that have brought me so much shame and how I have avoided getting close to anyone because if they knew my past they might not see me the same. And I have let all that effect the way I felt about my value as a person but knowing that God values me no matter my past is so unbelievably amazing! Not that I haven’t known that before but sometimes I need to be reminded again. Hallelujah! Amen!
Posted by Dan Vis on 02/21/20 - Coach
You are very welcome Verona. Praise God this was helpful to you. And great prayer!
Posted by Verona Edwards on 02/20/20
Thanks for such a clear concept of who I am in the eyes of my Savior. I pray self will die so He can shine both in and out of my life
Posted by Dan Vis on 02/18/20 - Coach
Great attitudes Carole! :)

You are very welcome Rhoda. Glad this spoke to you. Understanding this does help me grasp not only my value but the value of others, if we will just consent to letting God do His work in our heart. The potential of our life is so precious...
Posted by Rhoda Forbes on 02/17/20
I thought I knew how valuable I was to God but now its so much clearer because I never thought of the value of dust! My prayer has always been for me to see my fellow brothers and sisters through the eyes of Jesus and now it's so much clearer because the value of the earthen vessels stand out and just walking in the garden and looking at God's beautiful handwork will now have new meaning and a constant reminder of my worth and that of others. Thank you Pst. Dan.
Posted by Carole Bliss on 02/17/20
Sometimes I feel what I am being asked to do, is too much for me, it tells me, I need to pray for strength, for His words, to rely on Him. I believe this is what it's all about. Depending in Jesus. Sometimes I see me, and am all too human, that's when I have to go to Jesus to receive His forgiveness and rejoice in His love for me. Blessings, Carole
Posted by Dan Vis on 08/26/19 - Coach
No problem Karen! :) That auto correct can come up with some interesting things, sometimes.
Posted by Karen Williams on 08/26/19
Thanks. Dan Autocorrect really messed up my words that time. Thanks for figuring it out.
Posted by Dan Vis on 08/26/19 - Coach
Thanks for sharing this Kjersti!

As with most things, there are different levels of understanding Karen. There will certainly be some aspects of sin and redemption they will never fully understand--because they will never have experienced it. Reminds me of the words to the old familiar hymn:

Holy, holy, is what the angels sing,
And I expect to help them make the courts of Heaven ring;
But when I sing redemption’s story, they will fold their wings,
For angels never felt the joys that our salvation brings.

I should also point out, that all of heaven, too, is seeking to know and reveal the character of God. I'm sure we'll learn lots from them too!
Posted by Karen Williams on 08/24/19
Question: if we are to reflect Gods glory to the universe, does this mean that even though the inhabitants have never sinner and can visit God any tiothey want that they die some reason do not actually know Him?
Posted by Kjersti Holtedahl on 08/24/19
My moyher liked the article, I red it to her. thank God for understanding, and for letting us know our value!
Posted by Dan Vis on 08/24/19 - Coach
Heaven will indeed be a wonderful victory celebration, won't it?
Posted by Lillian E. Cepeda on 08/23/19
Thank you,Qing for tagging me to this beautiful encouraging words of wisdom.
God's love never fails .During the trial you feel helpless at times, but while we go through the fire the Lord is in it with us. Yes, you learn to empathize with those in need. It is a wonderful opportunity to come out of the trial triumphant in Jesus. I just can't imagine the joy in heaven. God is always good to us even though we don't see it until you fall at the foot of the cross. What a wonderful experience that is! A testimony to bring souls to the kingdom!
Posted by Dan Vis on 08/23/19 - Coach
Nice thoughts Qing, about how empathy can come with maturity, and understanding our value as humans can help us see one another differently. Good post!
Posted by Qing Ling on 08/23/19 - Coach
Doranita Lillian having gone through harsh experiences makes it easier to empathise with others who struggle too, doesn't it? And especially when you have found victory in Christ, you are able to then pass on that same skill of overcoming to the next person too :)

As I re-read this memo, I thought about how as one matures and experiences more of life's hardships, one develops more compassion for the next human being, because of greater empathy. Hurt people hurt people, as they say. So whenever I come across a hurtful person, I am challenged to view them as a fellow broken jar of clay, with as much potential as I have in all my own brokenness, to shine God's glory from their vessel -if only they would choose to be cleansed from the "soot of sin" to use Pam's analogy :)
Posted by Dan Vis on 07/22/19 - Coach
So beautiful to hear how God has worked in your life Lillian. We are all indeed exquisitely valuable to God, and we all have unique potential for we can each reveal God in a way no one else quite can. Incredible thought...
Posted by Lillian E. Cepeda on 07/17/19
After twenty years of taking abuse and loss of personal value, I was finally, set free. I learned how valuable I am before God's presence. I learned how valuable I am to Jesus, that he gave His life for me. What a blessing it is to received the Holy Spirit through Christ's death!

Therefore, If the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.(NKJV) John 8:36If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
Posted by Dan Vis on 09/25/18 - Coach
Wow, thanks for sharing a bit of your story Doranita. Your testimony about the power of knowing our value, and the ministry you are building sounds powerful. I wish you all the best!
Posted by Doranita Tyler on 09/25/18
I believe it's very important to understand your value. Currently I'm taking the Worker Tools training. I've identified my target group to be women impacted by domestic violence. It's hard to understand how a person can allow themselves to live in this environment if you haven't lived it yourself. I chose this group because I am a survivor. I struggled then to understand that I had any value. I felt absolutely worthless and ashamed. Truly learning to know Christ and understand His love for you is powerful. I find myself connecting with Mary and the Woman at the well. Embracing how their lives changed once they encountered Christ is the message I strive to embrace and desire to share with others.
Posted by Dan Vis on 09/06/18 - Coach
That is a powerful thought Barbara! Thanks for sharing how that has changed your life. Understanding our value and the value of others can be truly life-changing. Appreciate your comment!
Posted by Barbara Davis on 09/06/18
Several months ago God used the reality of "Christ died FOR ALL" to get this point through to me. It has, and continues, to change so much of my thinking and praying. It gives me the confidence to meet every person with a vision of them in the kingdom--especially those who appear to want to be enemies.

Over the years I have had many doubts, and continued attending and being active in church because I knew that is where my children needed to be. Now I am understanding that it is not about being active, but knowing Him and allowing Him to lead me to the work He has for me. Makes the Christian walk a joy: Matthew 11:28-3028 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light..
Posted by Dan Vis on 09/04/18 - Coach
What a wonderful testimony Helene! I can't imagine what your situation would be like (we did take care of Vi's mom the last few years of her life while she battled terminal illness) but it's beautiful to see who God is sustaining you.

I love this line: "He's been more and more to me these past 5 years than ever before".

I'm sure you will have a great reward for your faithful service. Whether here or in the world to come doesn't really matter. What matters is the reward is sure...
Posted by Helene on 09/04/18
Considering our weakness to be one of our points of value is an incredible and liberating idea just now. The task I am doing in my home is impossible. I can't count the number of times medical professionals and others have told me I have to give up and put one or more of our seniors in a nursing home. There have been times when I have sat on the kitchen floor in the night and told God with tears that I just can't do this anymore. Then, in the stillness, He asks me if I am willing to ask Him for one more hour. When I do, He asks that again. And 4-1/2 years later, we're still doing this together -- God and me. I don't know how it will all end up, but I know He's been more and more to me these past 5 years than ever before, and I am going to hold my head up and rejoice that He can show Himself strong in my situation, even though I am inside these four walls almost all of the time and often feel like I'm not doing anything of significance.
Posted by Dan Vis on 09/04/18 - Coach
Beautiful comments everyone. Looks like this memo sparked some wonderful meditation.

Narelle, love you thoughts about creativity. One reason I like the new ministry model we're teaching in Unleashed is the infinite creativity it allows.

Love how you connected those two verses Paul. Powerful! I can see a great sermon in there...

So true Valerie, about the great number of people who struggle with their identity and worth. But praise God, the Bible affirms our value so powerfully!
Posted by Valerie Wise Burrell on 09/04/18 - Coach
The thought that the cross reveals our value is one that is worth contemplating each day. I see people in my therapy practice who have been devalued by sin and feel hopeless but I am grateful that I can turn them to the One whose love is stronger than death. I can point them to their value as revealed in the cross, to Christ and Him crucified.
Posted by Paul Carson on 09/03/18
Luke 7:46-4846 My head with oil thou didst not anoint: but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment. 47 Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are forgiven; for she loved much: but to whom little is forgiven, the same loveth little. 48 And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven. comes to mind as I ponder this blessed memo.Then I connect that with Genesis 3:15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.. Mary anoints the One whose heel was to be bruised as it bruises (crushes) the head of the serpent (Satan). Mary's love for God (the reflection of her value in Christ) is acknowledged, accepted and appreciated by Jesus, and her many sins forgiven. The Cross was yet to come but Love had already come, in this instance, to Mary.
Posted by Narelle Coyte on 09/03/18
I resonate with your thoughts here Dan and beautifully paraphrased with Qing view of the clay vase. Creativity is the very heart of Gods character stamped on every soul. Meier dust it maybe, but God ceated the entire universe with it, so valued, yet we trample on it....Unless we take the time to examine and then to create...Faith + action = beauty
Posted by Dan Vis on 09/03/18 - Coach
Cool Pam! I think Qing nailed the picture for me in her comment on 5/30/17. Scroll down and look for the line in blue. The whole comment is awesome...
Posted by Pamela Kendall on 09/03/18
Wainwright and Dan I love your thoughts about light shining out of the vessel - makes me think of a paper lantern or better yet an old fashioned lamp chimney... As God cleanses the soot (sin) from our lamp chimney his light shines through brighter and brighter to guide others on the way to Jesus because sin stops blocking or distorting the light from God's word we are trying to preach Psalms 119:105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. ; Proverbs 4:18But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
Posted by Dan Vis on 09/03/18 - Coach
Glad this was a blessing to each of you!

Fred, it is all three of those things at the same time, isn't it? And I appreciate your observation that it not only helps us understand our value in a health way, it helps us understand the value of others!

Right Pam! What room is there to boast, when we realize great success only comes through great weakness! Flips everything upside down, doesn't it.

And I love that picture of the cracked clay pot Wainwright. The glory is like light shining out to fill the room, not like water leaking out and seeping into the ground...
Posted by Wainwright Phillip on 09/03/18
Unlike water in a container seems the glory of God (Jesus) was made to shine through the container with holes without the glory being diminished! treasure leaking everywhere you go.!
Posted by Pamela Kendall on 09/03/18
Love this memo! So beautiful... and to think what makes us seem "un-valuable" to ourselves and others (our faults and weakness and lack of qualifications) make God's glory shine out all the more clearly when we give them to him and let him cleanse and use us - for it makes it all the more clear that our success is due only to God Acts 4:13Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.
Posted by J. Fred Calkins on 09/03/18
Awesome! Humbling! Challenging! First I have an improved understanding of my value; but more, I recognize the value of others so much better. Thank you for helping with this insight. Fred
Posted by Fiona van Wyk on 06/16/17
Valerie - A message for you from Zewdi.

I am copying a passage you wrote, Dan, in the article, and also what Qing mentioned too. It is an incredible piece ...

"Rather than 6000 years of sin diminishing our value, our weakened condition actually increases it! The poorer the frame, the more beautifully the portrait shines out. The weaker the vessel, the more perfectly God's grace can be seen."

Again, Dan, I love the picture you chose! Awesome!
Posted by Dan Vis on 06/14/17 - Coach
Love the imagery Merilyn! Pitched my tent in the land of hope... Nice.
Posted by Merilyn Aveling-Rowe on 06/08/17
Qing I I love your picture of the cracked old clay vase made beautiful because of the light of God shining through.

There's hope for me yet!

Acts 2:28Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance. Not only made beautiful but

"glad from the inside out, ecstatic;
    I’ve pitched my tent in the land of hope...

You’ve got my feet on the life-path,
    with your face shining sun-joy all around.   (paraphrase from The Message Bible)

Joy, light, hope, life.   What blessings God gives!
Posted by Dan Vis on 06/06/17 - Coach
Amen! Thanks for sharing that wonderful testimony. God is indeed so good, and we are all so much the richer together when we share the precious insights He gives us individually. Glad you are a part of our community Zewdi! Now we just need to get a picture up there. :)
Posted by Zewdi Isaac Enbom on 06/05/17
Thanks Valerie for the verse. I am amazed everyday to read all those beautiful verses posted on the comment boxes for the different topics that we are studying. And I start praising God for His powerful Words and I say to myself God has given us all the answers we need if we would only take time and study His Word diligently and apply it in our livess. Thanks every.
Zewdi
Posted by Dan Vis on 06/02/17 - Coach
Thanks Zewdi for making that important application of this principle: that this capacity God has entrusted us with puts a responsibility on us to become all we can through the power of God's Word! Exactly right...

Valerie, thanks for your comments also. As both a pastor and a teacher for many years, I have seen the same thing in many of the people I work with. It is not always difficult to help people believe from the heart they are truly valuable and important, but it can have such a tremendous impact! Keep up the good work you are doing...
Posted by Valerie Wise Burrell on 06/02/17 - Coach
I am so blessed by all of the insights shared here. Pastor Dan, this was a particularly important post today. As a clinical therapist, I have the privilege to work with precious souls who have been given a lie about their worth due to early life circumstances. And as a Christian who is a therapist, I get to share the Good News that God loves them (us) more than we can even think or imagine in His Son, Jesus Christ.
Zewdi's post reminds me of this text Philippians 3:21Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.. Thanks to everyone for their insights.
Posted by Zewdi Isaac Enbom on 06/01/17
How reassuring and encouraging it is to understand the value God has bestowed upon us. He has chosen us to have the capacity to contain some measure of the glory of God within us, and reflect that glory to others. i.e. His Character. And He is waiting for us to be willing to be molded to reveal this Character to the entire waiting universe.

This demands from us to earnestly seek to understand the Power of God’s Word and to apply it in our life, so that the light in us will shine brightly enough to be seen by others and draw others to hunger for this light.
Praise be to God and Jesus Christ our Savior for choosing us to be the earthly vessels.
Posted by Dan Vis on 05/30/17 - Coach
Qing, you are pretty amazing! You make connections quicker than I do... :)

Agreed Ajay, those parables all take on new light when viewed from that perspective!
Posted by Ajay Nenavathu on 05/30/17
This is a very good subject....Satan treys to get us to believe that we are not worth it, and that our faults are to grate... ect... Joy I liked your idea of applying this parable to Jesus searching for us... all three of the parables here could be applied to Jesus searching for us..... Defiantly a new way of looking at the last 2
Posted by Qing Ling on 05/30/17 - Coach
Dan - I figured you were referencing the stuff about the lighting rods and earth lightened with His glory thing from your FSAT book when I read the following:

And also: And one day soon He will gather together believers from around the world faithfully revealing the Father's glory to the universe, and settling the issues in the great controversy between good and evil forever.

Posted by Dan Vis on 05/30/17 - Coach
Great comments everyone! I love the word picture you drew Qing, of a clay vase with holes and cracks letting out the light within. The bigger the holes and cracks, the more glorious the light! Beautiful...

And I hadn't really connected this with the endtime Gospel. Revelation 14:6-76 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. is pretty clear it really is about giving glory to God!

Glad this could be a blessing Deanna! I like to think of it not as some value "placed on us", but a value created in us innately at creation--and seen in us by a God whose vision is clearer than ours. That is, God doesn't see something in us that is not there, we don't see something in us that is there. :)

And love your prayer Ann! I think most of the comments above relate how understanding affects our own self-concept. But it should have just as great an impact or more, on how we look at others! That's actually why I shared this topic. Next month's challenge is all about sharing with others...
Posted by Deanna Dekle on 05/30/17
Awesome thoughts! I've been praying for just this that my son would see the great love God has for him Jeremiah 31:3The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.. Love awakens love. When we understand the value God has placed on us, we begin to return that love-which becomes the process of changing us. We reach out and take in godly things and let go of the sinful. Then Matthew 11:28-3028 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. becomes a really. The heavy yoke of sin is replaced by the glorious freedom within Christ and in place of guilt and shame we find joy and peace. What a beautiful blessing of fellowship!!
Posted by Ann Lavenburg on 05/30/17
This value helps me keep a positive attitude toward those individuals that have especially objectionable traits of character. Jesus died for them too. Please Lord, help to develop into a loving and lovable Christian instead of one that people would want to avoid heaven if he/she was there. And help me to see where I need to be more like Jesus.
Posted by Qing Ling on 05/30/17 - Coach
As always, I love the new perspectives on God's Word that FAST Missions expounds through sermons/articles.

I think of a clay vase, with cracks all over, holes here and there... allowing the beautiful light of God to shine through, and making the vase a beautiful piece of art in itself because of the light glowing within it.
John 3:30He must increase, but I must decrease. - less of me and more of Him!

I especially love the connection of this thought of earthen vessels with the end-time message, revealing the glory of God ..and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Posted by Carole Bliss on 05/29/17
Nothing is more meaningful, than to be reminded of our value.
No place can we go to hear the words, as quoted in christ Object Lessons,
of the value of a soul, realizing that Jesus would go through all He did, for just one soul.
What a God we have. May we never forget His amazing love for us.
Thank-you for this message.
Posted by Dan Vis on 05/29/17 - Coach
Shanthi, praise God this was a blessing. :)
Posted by Shanthi Solomon on 05/29/17
Thank you so much @FAST4GOD. This message surely opened my eyes. @JOYHANK, what an amazing thought. It brings to mind the book by TGibson- An Endless Falling in Love. We are the crowning act of creation and that means there is a very high purpose for mankind.

Once again thank you for this beam of light that removes one more layer of dust over my understanding of who I am for God.
Posted by Dan Vis on 05/29/17 - Coach
Thanks for sharing Linda, Aaron, and Konni! Love the verses and quotes.

Surely this topic is worth sharing widely. Please feel free to mention in on social media, etc. The shortcut links is fast.st/152. Or just use the buttons to your side. Thanks!
Posted by Konni Plue on 05/29/17
Thank you Pastor Dan for this teaching on the value of a soul. Oh how this truth must move from my mind to the deepest part of my heart. I think of Psalms 15:2He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.. I long to move from knowing I am valuable to loving others because my heart speaks the truth about them.... every one of them. Thank you sisters in Christ for your powerful posts.
Posted by Aaron Wilson on 05/29/17
Amen!

I John 3:1-31 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure. (KJV) Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

What a value this places upon man! Through transgression the sons of man become subjects of Satan. Through faith in the atoning sacrifice of Christ the sons of Adam may become the sons of God. By assuming human nature, Christ elevates humanity. Fallen men are placed where, through connection with Christ, they may indeed become worthy of the name “sons of God.” SC 15.1

Such love is without a parallel. Children of the heavenly King! Precious promise! Theme for the most profound meditation! The matchless love of God for a world that did not love Him! The thought has a subduing power upon the soul and brings the mind into captivity to the will of God. The more we study the divine character in the light of the cross, the more we see mercy, tenderness, and forgiveness blended with equity and justice, and the more clearly we discern innumerable evidences of a love that is infinite and a tender pity surpassing a mother’s yearning sympathy for her wayward child. SC 15.2
Posted by Linda Elliott on 05/29/17
As I read this, I thought about I Samuel 16:7But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.. Those external qualities always get our attention & admiration. It is so important to keep in mind that God's perspective is far different from ours. It makes all the difference in the world when we see ourselves & others through God's eyes & with His perspective & not our own, which is skewed by sin & selfishness & pride. Thank you for giving this teaching on the value of a soul.
Posted by Dan Vis on 05/29/17 - Coach
That was a powerful insight Joy! I've always thought that parable reveals how motivation is inspired by seeing value in something. Never quite thought about how it explains the motivation of Jesus to seek and save the lost. But it makes great sense!

Great posts Marieanne. The first quote illustrates so beautifully how the cross of Christ reveals our value. It doesn't give us our value, but it shows how great our value is. And the second shows that our value is already there: we're "a piece of silver still". The latter quote also highlight the basis of our value--the capacity of the coin, from its creation, to once again have the "image and inscription" traced upon it!

Great posts!
Posted by Marieanne on 05/29/17 - Coach
I am reminded of a couple quotes in "Christ Object Lesson" p 194 & 196
You mentioned that we don't have value because Jesus died for us-Jesus died for us because we have value!

"The value of a soul, who can estimate? Would you know its worth, go to Gethsemane, and there watch with Christ through those hours of anguish, when He sweat as it were great on the the cross. Hear that despairing cry, "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me." Mark 15:34And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Look upon the wounded head, the pierced side, the marred feet. Remember that Christ risked all. For our redemption, heaven itself was imperiled. At the foot of the cross remembering that for one sinner Christ would have laid down His life, you may estimate the value of a soul." p.196

I am so thankful that Christ was willing to lay down His life for me. For one sinner it is said Christ would have laid down His life. That one sinner being myself. What a solemn thought. Yes, I would say that makes me of value.

My next thought is found on page 194 of the same book that says:

"The coin, though lying among dust and rubbish, is a piece of silver still. Its owner seeks it because it is of value. So every soul, however degraded by sin, is in God's sight accounted precious. As the coin bears the image and superscription of the reigning power, so man at his creation bore the image and superscription of God; and though now marred and dim through the influence of sin, the traces of this inscription remain upon every soul. God desires to recover that soul and to retrace upon it His own image in righteousness and holiness." p.194

Again, however degraded by the sin in my life, in my Creator's sight I am still accounted precious. How can I not love a God like that? Unworthy, yet worthy. I look forward to that day when my life will reflect the image of my Creator in righteousness and holiness.

A prayer of thankgiving:
"Thank you for illuminating my way.
Thank you for saving me from the ruin of sin.
Thank you for Your shadow of protection.
Thank you for filling me with the Light of life.
Thank you for the hope that is within me.
Thank you for showing me my value."

To answer your question Dan on how important is it to grasp the proper basis of our value? I would have to say that it will make a difference in one's Christian experience in understanding God's ultimate and unconditional love for them and others, and what God's purpose for their life is.

Thank you for sharing these thoughts on the value of a soul.
Posted by Joy Hank on 05/29/17
Thank you, @Dan. It is so easy to forget our value lies in God's eyes and not our own. Reading this, especially the reference to Psalms 103:14For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust. (which I had just moved into my review list this week), I was reminded of what Jesus said in Matthew 13:44Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.. We most often interpret this as Jesus telling us that in order to "buy" the kingdom of heaven we need to sell everything! But I also see Jesus as the man who found the treasure hidden in the dust and seeing its value, gave up everything to buy it! You're so right that the cross simply reveals the value God sees in us! May we always live for the glory of the Father and the honour of His name and for Jesus Christ! God bless you.

Join the Discussion!

Want to read more articles, or leave a comment of your own? Please login. Not yet a member? Why not join our community...